Information architecture, Product strategy, OOUX, Storyboarding, User Flows, Wire-framing, Workflows, Prototyping, Front-end development, Visual Design
Lead Product Designer
Jan 2018 - Present
• Help to lead product strategy for Infor Design System by road mapping feature releases and presenting strategy to C suite stakeholders.
• Consult with Infor product teams to help identify design issues and deliver strategic design solutions from documentation to high fidelity designs.
• Manage designers on the Infor Design System team.
Senior Product Designer
Jan 2017 – Jan 2018
• Conducted research and delivered UX documentation for Infor’s Artificial Intelligence app, Coleman.
• Designed systematic taxonomies and naming conventions for a jQuery component library.
• Identified common design patterns by conducting research and design audits for Infor product teams.
Lead UX Designer
May 2015 – Jan 2017
• Worked on an agile team of front and back-end developers to build and release new products
• Conducted user research and A/B Tests to optimize user retention, pages per visit, and time on site.
• Designed custom CMS workflows and taxonomies for editorial use.
Nov 2013 - May 2015
• Created SASS style sheets and brand guidelines for continuous re-use.
• Managed a team of designers and photographers to delegate tasks and encourage autonomy.
• Designed flexible editorial templates for branded partnerships.
Jun 2012 – Oct 2013
• Designed UI themes and helped to create a SASS library.
• Designed custom web and print campaigns for clients such as USA Network, Goop, and Stella.
• Managed and produced monthly subscription box assets including packaging and print collateral.
Consulting Art Director
September 2014-January 2015
• Rebranded and designed People Magazine's VIP brand.
• Updating packaging, print collateral, and provided direction for photography.
• Created the Quick brand identity. A behavior-driven development framework for Swift and Objective-C. Inspired by RSpec, Specta.
• Creative Suitcase (Austin, TX)
St. Edwards University
Class of 2011 Bachelor of Fine Arts Graphic Design
Deans List | Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Motto: Work smarter not harder
Hobbies: Hiking, eating, tending to my plants
Currently Eating: Oranges
Currently Reading: Sense and Respond