Product designer with over 7 years of experience with specialty in information architecture, design systems, product strategy and front-end development.
Senior Product Designer
Jan 2017 – Present
• Working on large scale enterprise design system. Working with developers to re-architect components.
• Working on an Artificial Intelligence project creating API calls, back-end metadata naming conventions and taxonomies.
• Help to facilitate OOUX workshops and foster a community of designers.
• Perform design operations to build and automate a design infrastructure to allow both internal and external users to create new UX concepts based on established templates and standards.
• Collaborate with product owners and developers to create scalable re-usable products and reduce design debt.
Lead UX Designer
May 2015 – Jan 2017
• Worked on an agile team of front and back-end developers to build and release new products and features.
• Conducted user research and A/B Tests to optimize user retention and sign ups.
• Worked with developers to create improvements on the drupal back-end for the Greatist internal team.
• Streamlined workflow processes by integrating API’s into one internal platform.
Nov 2013 - May 2015
• Managed a team of designers and photographers to delegate tasks and encourage autonomy
• Worked with Editorial Director and CEO to create custom branded campaigns
• Created SASS style sheets and brand guidelines for continuous re-use
Jun 2012 – Oct 2013
• Worked with the development team to design the style guide and SASS library.
• Worked with clients to create custom web and print campaigns.
• Managed and produced monthly subscription box assets including packaging and print collateral.
• Assisted in a company wide re-brand.
• Designed email templates with the marketing team.
Consulting Art Director
September 2014-January 2015
• Rebranded and designed People Magazine's VIP brand.
• Updating packaging, print collateral, and provided direction for photography.
• Created the Quick brand identity. A behavior-driven development framework for Swift and Objective-C. Inspired by RSpec, Specta.
• Creative Suitcase (Austin, TX)